1800 Spyglass Place
2-3pm Check-in and Outdoor Activity (Janet) - Be on Time or you might not find us!
3-5pm Leadership Workshop with Moura Quayle (Hosts Laura and Justin)
5-6pm Long Table Dinner - Amy, Theunis, Christina, Janet, Laura (I'll switch with Duane who is away this week)
6-8pm Peer Feedback Meetings and Individual Check-in with Janet re: Directed Studies
Group Project Reporting. Please provide an Project Proposal (Freeze) with the following headings:
- Project Title
- Executive Summary, including project objective specific reference to the Greenest City goals
- What has the city asked for?
- What are the main questions driving your project?
- What specific services is your project providing that adds value?
- Team members and current activities - who is doing what by when?
- The three main activities/components of your project
- The purpose and outcomes each activity
- Describe the specific impact or change that will occur as a result of each activity
- What are your metrics for success for the project?
- What are you planning to hand off the City as a result of this project? To Whom?
- What are your next immediate steps?
- is there any connection to your individual project